Gain instant competitive advantage by applying RFID in the logistics and distribution of goods, parcels and packages. Reduce your management time and get live information in real time.
Logistics and distribution of goods is a very broad concept and can cover almost all needs when identifying products, packages, groupings or pallets. The RFID facilitates the capture of data and control movements without human intervention, sharing them within the company itself as with third parties.
There is no doubt that the emergence of RFID technology applied to the logistics and distribution sectors has energized all the processes in the supply chain, from the beginning to the end. Some of the processes where RFID adds value are:
- Identifying the merchandise at origin
- Immediate transactions in the reception of goods
- Changing locations regardless of who does it and when it is done
- Get complete visibility of the supply chain
- Ensure correct picking of your orders and shorten your preparation time
- Guarantee the operations in the Expedition or Shipments
- Manage returnable assets (asset-tracking)
- Avoid obsolescence with proper inventory alert management
- Integrate movements and data in real time with your IT, ERP, MES, WMS or other systems